I think that there are grounds here for several injunctions against CCC and it is obvious that the Welsh Assembly should over-rule this travesty of justice. Informed scientific opinion seems to have been ignored completely, and the whoel process controlled by a small group of profiteers. I make the following points both as the Civil List Scientist and as a local affected by this devastation of a beautiful landscape. Several injunctions should be taken out by the numerous opposing groups and individuals. They will not cost much if legal insurance is used. I anticipated such a betrayal years ago, and this is the proposed second line of defence. Disruption of the wind turbines by organized labour should be implemented throughout Wales in my opinon, and the politicians responsible severely condemned by the People, of which they are representatives, not masters.
- The scientific objections of nineteen groups and organizations were steam rollered aside. The over-ruled organizations included the City and County of Swansea, so CCC has insulted its neighbouring Councils as well as the People of Wales. CCC has no legal right to do this and should be sued up to the House of Lords in many delaying injunctions. Its betraying Councillors should be voted out of office. A test case in Court may result in an order to remove all turbines from Wales. Plaid Cymru and Labour have been severely misled by profiteers and in view of the opinion of the People, should reverse policy on wind turbines throughout Wales.
- The Commoners of Mynydd y Gwair were deliberately misrepresented and betrayed, and are entitled to sue CCC for major damages.
- The Bettws Commoners Assication are the local profiteers who wish to inflict major damage on the landscape. They can be sued for damages in Court by all the other organizations opposed to them.
- The Head of Planning at CCC should be sued personally for misrepresentation. He is the person primarily responsible for this insult to the People. His resignation is called for.
- The Planning Committee Meeting is null and void because it allowed inapporpriate lobbying by the profiteers. The Planning Committe can be sued by other injunctions adn the People is entitled to fight back against this attempted bureaucratic despotism.
- All international and senior scientific advice was ignored, the chief advisor on energy to the Welsh Assembly does not have the right to arbitrarily over-rule the unanimous opinion of scientists on Wind Turbines within and outside Wales. The Assembly is to be very severely criticised and lobbied continuosly by the electorate to make it responsible for Wales, not for itself.
British and Commonwealth Civil List Scientist.
26 June 2007